Crowne Plaza Canberra Hotel

Canberra is the capital city of Australia and the state of Canberra is Australian Capital Territory (ACT).

There is a time difference of either GMT +10 (W) or GMT +11 (S) depending on which season you planned to go.

Crowne Plaza Canberra Hotel is situated near the airport and in Canberra's CBD area. It is very convenient if you would like to go to the malls as it is approximately 10 minutes walk away. However you would need to take note of their operating hours. As most of us are aware that, the shops closes in the evening, so if you were to head out too late, you may return empty handed.

I stayed in Crowne Plaza Canberra Hotel for 3 nights. Like every other hotels, there is a working desk for you. I love this layout because, the table is behind the bed. Whenever i do my work on the desk, i won't feel the temptation from the bed (calling me to sleep).





I always believe it is important to wake up on the "RIGHT" side of the bed, that will determine how you gonna start your day and how your mood will be. Nevertheless, such a breathtaking morning view indeed brighten up my morning, feeling happy and positive. 

I am a person that is particular with the cleanliness of the room. For the room that i have stayed in had zero stench at all, even for the toilets. The room and toilet are so clean that made my stay very comfortable. 

Address: 1 Binara Street, Canberra, ACT, 2601, Australia  

Personal Rating:
- Cleanliness: 4.5 / 5.0
- Comfortability: 5.0 / 5.0
- Convenience: 4.0 / 5.0
- Service Standards: 4.5 / 5.0

Comments

Popular Posts