Patty Travel to Pregnancy #1 (III)

PATTY TRAVEL TO PREGNANCY #1 (III)

Dr Lai Fon Min @ Camden Medical

This time round, i am smarter. I brought all the tests that i have been through and show Dr Lai.

Still, Dr Lai needs me to take blood test to see if there's any changes. At the same time, he did a vaginal scan for me.

After 2 sessions of seeing him, he confirmed that it's a Ectopic Pregnancy (Tubal Pregnancy) and its implanted on my right fallopian tube.

He saw it from the ultrasound and the blood test value.

I would say, he is a very gentle gynae, he is very empathetic, he gives you space to consider what's you should do next by offering you choices.

He mentioned that, there is a way to avoid removing my right fallopian tube, which is to take a jab and let it flush out like normal menstruation, since it had not erupted yet and i still have chance to save my tube. By saving my tube, i will have a higher percentage of getting pregnant the next time round.

After much consideration, and without any hesitation... Mr.K also agreed that we should save the tube.. I went with the jab. It was done by the nurses in the clinic and its jabbed on my butt.

I still remember that moment when the nurse jabbed my butt.. It was so painful, the pain isn't the skin pain.. but its the heart pain. Cause it will be the last time i am carrying my little angel.

I am truly sorry that my little angel had been implanted in the tube, and i could not save him/her.

However, i thank my little angel for being there for 4-6 weeks. Teaching me to be brave, and learn to be more positive with life. And he/she taught me how to be stronger.

Comments

Popular Posts